Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

Every single time a family member asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year I was stumped. I couldn't think of anything I wanted. Or perhaps I should rephrase that... I couldn't think of anything that was in anyone's budget for me!

So MrHoppy gave his family ideas for me - I haven't a clue what he said. And my Mom already had my present so she didn't need any ideas - what could it be?! Needless to say I haven't a clue as to what I'm getting for Christmas! And that rarely happens!

I thought it might be fun to list everything I want for Christmas (or for any other reason!) that is super expensive, so over the top and  SO never going to happen! Why not? This is just a list people. 99.9% of these things won't ever materialize!

And this is purely a "things" list. We all know something else I would love to have but that one is 100% out of my control. :)

1. Loads of money. Winning PowerBall perhaps? Of course this is number one! I could have my #1 wish and everything else on my list if this one came true!

2. A real-life, flashy and high tech big-girl camera. I haven't a clue how to use one but I really want to take a photography class along with a new camera. I think it would be a fun hobby.






3. The super cute Duvet Cover I found on etsy. I couldn't spend that much on a duvet but I love it!

4. Veneers. Or braces. I have a weird thing about my teeth, aka I hate them. I had braces for years and they aren't looking as straight as they once were...

5. A breast lift and augmentation. A girl can dream right? If I'm not having kids I might as well be vain and look great right??

6. A brand new Tahoe. For some reason I love the look of them right now!

7. An entryway table/bar for a space in our house.

8. The time, means and money to do all the redecorating I have in mind.

Oh hell, I want a new house too. See #5... If we're not going to have children I want to move OUT of the 'burbs and back into the city!

What's on your list? "Real" list or "dream" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment