Monday, January 9, 2012

Stress - For Real!

I have been holding out. I didn't want to jinx anything. And I still don't but I need to write about what's going on in the Hoppy house!

We.Sold.Our.House! After being on the market for 14 days! To say we are excited is an understatement. I was so nervous to try and didn't have high hopes. But over the holiday weekends we were pleasantly surprised by the number and showings. And the GREAT feedback.

I am so thankful that the showing process went quickly. What a pain is the butt. 2 weekends in a row we were out of town. And both Sundays we ended up displaced with a car full of stuff, 2 dogs and 2 very tired people. It was worth it!

Don't get me wrong. This could all go South. We have the inspection tonight and I'm waiting to find out when the appraisal will be. We accepted a full asking price offer so we need the appraisal to go well!

Closing is estimated for the 31st. So... We are desperately trying to find somewhere to live. In Denver. With 3 pets. That is affordable yet in a great neighborhood. To say I am stressed is an understatement. I never expected this to all go so quickly! I'm not prepared.

But we are very, very excited. I feel like 2012 is starting off the right way. New beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on selling so quickly! That's awesome, especially in this economy!

    ReplyDelete