Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Changes to the Blog

I know I want to change up the blog. My problem? I have too many ideas! I guess that's better than none...?

My problem is I don't know if I want to focus on just one thing to write about. There are so many things I'm interested in and so many activities we do. I don't want it to turn into a "working out" blog, or a "fashion and shopping" blog, or an "outdoors" blog.

I guess I'm interested in writing about lots of things. The whole "Lifestyle" blog thing is so common but really - it's kinda who I am. I definitely don't just focus on one thing in my life. I'm all over the place. See my list below for proof!

Here's what's new with me that I can see myself writing about:
- Training for my first 1/2 marathon - week 2 baby! My sister and I are doing it together
- Decorating a rental house - it's a project in the works
- Living in a little old house - built in 1924
- Travel - We'll be doing a little bit of travelling this year. With the hubby's new job it will be tough
- Snowboarding - I have a pass this season and am enjoying it so much
- Exploring our new neighborhood - we're in a super cool Denver neighborhood
- Trying out new restaurants/bars in said neighborhood
- Shopping! Did I mention we're minutes from Cherry Creek?
- Tattoo - I'm getting another one. A big one. It's exciting.
- Family - Because I love mine
- Eating right - it's been a struggle lately, I need to get back into my focus on health
- Photography - I so badly want to be good at it. But that would take effort, which I haven't put forth yet...

Not to mention all the Summer activities we do. Where do I start? Would anyone be interested in reading about my life in general? I don't know. Regardless this will always be a place for me to document my ideas and memories. I guess that's all that matters right?

I'll figure it out. It's been on  my mind even if I haven't been as active here lately. I'm excited for a fresh start to the blog. I've come a long way since I started it. I feel like I'm almost a different person! In a good way.

1 comment:

  1. I say write on what you want to write about. I'm the same way in that I have lots of activities and things I want to write about but I don't want to have 100 different blogs to separate them with. Keep writing, if for no one else but for you own record of life. Why not, right?

    ReplyDelete