Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday, finally

Had several Clomid meltdowns this week - At least that's what I'm blaming them on anyway! Sunday and last night. Last night was traffic and road rage induced. I was trying to meet DH for happy hour and to make a long story short I didn't make it due to ridonkulous traffic. I actually cried... Damn you Clomid. AND I'm still waiting to ovulate. Come on body, stop making me wait! I wnat to get IUI#2 done this weekend or early next week before we have to go away for Thanksgiving!

Anyway, after the most boring week of work ever it's finally Friday! 2 more hours to go and I'm getting my nails done and relaxing with a beer - or 2.... Ahhhh....

Today wasn't so bad. Played hooky from work and went to the mall with my sister after lunch. We mostly looked at baby clothes for her little bun in the oven, Oliver. I can't wait to meet that boy!

Next week is Thanksgiving. I go so back and forth on if I'm thankful for what I DO have or pissed of becuase of what I don't - the ability to have a child on our own. I know most people don't understand the pain associated with infertility so it's hard to verbalize it. Mostly I just try not to talk about it with anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment