Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A lot has changed in 5 months...

Where do I start??

July was a difficult month. After our first RE appointment we had our first SA done. NOT good resluts - 4.7 million, 49% motility and 2% morphology. There you go, no wonder we haven't gotten pregnant! I remember when we got the results and I exhaled and felt like I'd never inhale again. Our dreams of conceiving on our own or having a surprise announcement to our families was over. I was devestated - absolutely devestated. However, I just started doing my research on what our options might be and more importantly what they might cost...

RE didn't want to do much more until a 2nd SA to confirm the 1st. We did that one about 8 weeks later, the beginning of September. Results were better but still not good. 10.7 million, 37% motility and 2% morph. So on to see a Urologist to see if there was anything he could do.

After MORE waiting we saw the Urologist who unfortunately could not do anything to help us. Waited for another appointment with out RE to decide what we would do...

No comments:

Post a Comment