Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile! Time to get back in the swing of things!

And I have to apologize. I'm so bummed I didn't get a shot of myself in my workout gear this morning for my first fitness post. I turned off my alarm this morning when it went off and fell back asleep so I was rushing around to be ready for work. I wasn't late but I also didn't get the picture. Tomorrow perhaps?

Anyway, back to the purpose of this post! Today I am thankful for the mountains. I have been enjoying them SO much this winter and it's a welcome change. MrHoppy and I were discussing how active we've been so far this year and how much we love it. We always spend time up there in the Summer but haven't taken advantage of the Winter sports as frequently until this year. I have only been snowboarding a handfull of times since graduating college and this year I'll get in at least 4 trips. Hell yeah! We'll be heading back up the hill this weekend and I'm so excited.

There is another reason I'm especially looking forward to this trip but I'll share that tomorrow. It's going to include a picture as well... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment