Friday, February 12, 2010

Exercise Directly to Happy Hour...



I did the 30 Day Shred last night for the first time... Waited around for DH to get home because I wanted him to do it with me but he got held up at work. Convenient yes?

Anyway... It got my heart rate up and I enjoyed it. I am sore today in muscles I guess I don't work enough on my own which is great. I LOVE being sore! I think I'm going to add it to the routine I already have in place. It will be an extra push to tone up before Mexico in April! Those new bikinis are begging for some tan and tone before I strut around in them in let's see... 68 DAYS! I love working out anyway and it's about time to mix it up a bit.

But then what do I go and do? Hit up happy hour with my DH! Kind of negates the workout (beers and an appetizer of course) but it was fun anyway. We kind of caught up and gossiped which I love to do with him. Overall it was a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I used to do the Shred, kicked my butt every time! Sounds like you had a nice time with DH :)

    ReplyDelete