Friday, February 26, 2010

A Winter Update of sorts

We have had a fun and amazing winter so far. In the last couple months we have visited a condo with friends, visited the mountains to see one of my best friends, her husband and their new baby and had a ski/snowboard weekend away just the 2 of us. It's been a fun year so far!

One of DH's best friends is his cousin, we'll call him T, and I am close friends with his wife, M. We spend a lot of time with them and had an amazing weekend at a condo to celebrate T's birthday.



The boys


DH and me


M and me


Then we took a trip to the mountains to visit my wonderful friend from college and her beautiful new baby! I wish I could see her more often, she grows so fast!


A and me


A and her Mama


And just last weekend DH and I were able to get away for the whole weekend, just the 2 of us. We needed it so much - after dealing with IF for the past year it was nice to go just the 2 of us and relax and NOT talk about babies, pregnancy or money! We had a great time at dinner Friday night at an Irish Pub...




And on Saturday we spent the day on the mountain....




It was so snowy!

No comments:

Post a Comment