Friday, April 9, 2010

Ahhh... Weekend

The weekend is finally almost here! DH is leaving for Chicago at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning (Crazy boys trip, keep him in your thoughts and prayers!)so I have the next few days to myself! Which will make operation "beach body" much easier...

Tomorrow will be busy - I am throwing a Bachelorette party for my dear friend with 5 other bridesmaids so we have a lot to do! Cooking, shopping for booze, filling the penis pinata and getting dolled up for a night on the town... It's been awhile since I've done a bachelorette party! I know the night will end up crazy and I'll spend Sunday recovering but I'm ready - I don't go out often and I'm looking forward to it! Then the countdown to her wedding and sunny, warm, beautiful Mexico REALLY begins!

days but who is counting??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment