Friday, April 2, 2010

Preppy Mafia Award

Aww it's my first award! Thank you to Anne at The Makings of a Baby Ostie!




1. Who is your style icon?







Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Bell and Lauren Conrad (I know, I know but she dresses so cute!) I love casual but put together looks. Plus they are just cute. :)

2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. book?
Not sure on this one...

3. Favorite party theme?

I love outdoor grilling, sitting on our fabulous deck and drinking cold beers. Warm weather can't get here fast enough!




4. Go-To Halloween Costume?

This is not a joke, I wore a similar outfit just last year... We have a friend whose birthday is Halloween so we usually celebrate.


5. Extravagance you can't live without?

Burberry perfume, I love it!



6. Living person you admire?
My parents - they did an amazing job raising my sister and I - even when we were hard to handle!

7. Greatest Fear?
Being alone. In general. I am alone a lot because of DHs job and I get scared. I'm also afraid of ending up alone in life if that makes sense...

8. Traitas you deplore in yourself?
I am impatient - to a fault sometimes. I am also very critical of myself and others. My DH likes to call me bossy... I think that's a nice way to put it sometimes!

9. What talent would you most like to have?
Dancing - hands down. I LOVE watching the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and wish I was one of the contestants! I love watching dance.

10. What is your greatest achievement?
I would say graduating college, I don't love going to school so it was a struggle at times but I did it!

I don't have 10 blogger friends to tag so I'll list as many as I can!

Jenni at It's Always Fun and Interesting
mrslovebug
The Huber Household
Chrissy at Trying to Get a Bun in my Oven

The rules:
Post the "Preppy Mafia" picture on your blog.
Tell who tagged you.
Answer the questions.
Tag 10 people & let them know you tagged them!

1 comment:

  1. Love the award you got!!!Thanks for mentioning my blog :D

    ReplyDelete