Monday, March 29, 2010

Project "Mexico Body" has started!

This isn't a fad "lose weight quick" thing. My goal isn't to lose any weight. I just want to look and feel my best in Mexico. When you are in a bathing suit for a week with a lot of old friends and the family of said friends - you want to feel comfortable. Since we're going for a wedding there will be a lot of people in our group. The goal is to lose some bloat from not eating very "clean" the last few weeks and tone up a bit.

Here's my plan:
1. Cut out any random junk I munch on. I do eat pretty healthy so this should be fairly easy. Weekends around my DH will be a true test...
2. No carbs after 3PM. I've done this before and it works pretty well
3. No alcohol for the next few weeks. EXCEPT for the bachelorette party of course!
4. Not miss a single workout until we leave. This might be difficult but I'm going to do it. Running 3-4 times a week and the Shred on all the other days. And some days if I have a lot of energy - BOTH!

Can I do it? Yep. Will I? I better! There are 2 pretty skimpy VS bathing suits in my drawer that haven't been worn yet and my body needs a little more work for them to look fabulous! Wish me luck!

22 more days!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Im sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, girl! You are so determined I love it! (As I sit here and eat my watermelon italian ice). Sooo jealous that you are going to Mexico! Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete