Friday, July 8, 2011

Fit Friday

Sans pictures I'm afraid. MrHoppy is already hard at work when I wake up so this is going to be tricky. Perhaps I should have him snap my photo on Saturdays? I don't have a full length mirror in the house that will work. Sad, I know. The one propped up in our bedroom is terrible. Believe me. It's better without photos!

Anyway...

The last month has gone AWESOME in the fitness and healthy eating department. I kind of just turned a corner and I'm so into it again. I don't know what that lull was about but I'm glad I'm over it!

MrHoppy's new schedule has been great too. I am going to the gym Monday and Tuesday after work, Wednesday mornings, Thursday evening and then doing a run outside on Friday mornings with B. It's been so easy to get 5 workouts done. I love it. Since it's Summer we've been pretty active on the weekends too which helps. I can see better definition in my stomach which is a huge thing for me. It's my problem area and I've never been able to get good muscle definition going. Progress people!

We made a budget when MrHoppy got his new job and we alotted plenty of moo-lah for healthy and fresh foods. Because it's important to us. We're grocery shopping together every week which I enjoy. I'm also going to Sunflower Market almost every week and shopping their organic sales. We're trying to buy things ONLY on sale, unless it's a necessity of course. Leftovers are making great lunches and we're really saving money by going out to eat less.

My weight has been right around 117 for the past couple weeks. Even after a sodium and booze filled weekend away for the 4th I was right back down to normal after a day of eating right and exercising.

Speaking of... I need to download and share those photos! We aren't busy this weekend so I hope to give the ol' blog some TLC. And order prints, edit my favorites and share some with family. Summer is keeping us busy but it's a good thing!

Fall will be here before we know it so soak up the sun while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment