Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Wednesday Already?

The weeks and days are flying by this Summer. I can't believe this week is coming to an end.

I'm sad that I haven't made taking photos and documenting them more of a priority lately. How is it that everything else gets in the way? I'll have a chance to take photos this weekend and  my plan is to organize and order prints next week.

Things have been stressful in our family the last couple weeks. My Mom was laid off from her job - again. This affects me because I work for my Dad and when their income is suffering it makes me feel incredibly guilty when I'm depositing my paycheck. I hope she finds something else soon. I feel hopeless about the state of our economy and our country. I feel nervous.

On a fantastic note - one of the reasons I have been so busy this week is because we are dog-sitting. 2 large dogs actually. They are sweet but having 4 around is quite a chore. The reason we have them is that my best friend from highschool had her first baby on Monday! A sweet baby girl. Welcome to the world H! We get to meet her tonight when we take the dogs back to meet their new little sister. :)

Only 2 more weeks until we find out if MY sister is having another boy or if we'll add a niece to our mix. I can't wait to find out! Her Dr is guessing boy because of the lower heart rate but who knows. I would love to spoil a little girl but a boy would be so fun too. O is going to be such a good big brother!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment