Friday, September 3, 2010

Funky Friday

I don't know what is wrong with me today - I am in such a funk. Really, if we're honest, let's back it up to Wednesday...



I got up early Wednesday morning to find that our dairy delivery had been stolen from our porch, along with the invoice. I called and they were nice enough to replace it but it still made me feel weird that someone was lurking on our porch. Yuck. Then Wednesday I also found out that a friend of mine from college is pregnant - again. She just had a baby in January and while I try to be happy for her - it still stings. I covered work alone all day so I was super tired of being there when 5 finally rolled around.



Yesterday was just so blah. I was stuck in the office alone most of the day (again) and didn't feel like talking to anyone. Just one of those days. The upside was the Fall-like weather was amazing! I went shopping with my sister and a friend after work for Vegas and didn't fine ONE thing I liked. That never happens to me - I love to shop and usually have great luck! We were there forever too so by the time I got home at 8:30 I was exhausted and grumpy.



This morning I had gained 1/2 a pound. Not a big deal (at all) but for some reason it almost made me cry! Dear Lord what is going on with my emotions today? Then I realized in the shower that the Sophie toy I ordered (back on 8/20!) for my niece-to-be never arrived. Seriously? So I go online and it shows it was scheduled to be delivered early last week. I get the tracking number to find out the details on whether it was delivered or not and the number is wrong. Also I can't reach a live human being in customer service without a tracking number. What the fuck people? You gave me the wrong number? I copied and pasted it directly from your damn invoice!!! I'm afraid it was stolen. I emailed the seller but have yet to hear back...

:::sigh::: Who is stealing things from our porch?! I guess all online purchases will have to be sent to me at work from now on. People suck.

I think the real issue is I haven't seen my DH since Sunday. It's too long to go without seeing each other in my humble opinion. At least for me. I miss him and it makes me grumpy. And when we do talk on the phone to catch up we end up bickering. He's in the car, I'm busy at work and those 2 things do not add up to a good conversation. I'm so excited that he has tonight off, we don't have plans so I hope we just spend quality time together. It's just what I need to cheer me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment