Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award






A very big thank you to AmandaMqn over at Hope is Ours for this award! Awards are so fun to do and I appreciate it very much!


Here are 7 things about me you may not know:


1. I have never lived outside the state of Colorado and I probably never will - I love it here!


2. I am a huge animal lover - if I could adopt every animal that needed a home I would. I'm not picky on type of animal either, I love them all. If I won the lottery I would start a Donkey and Goat Rescue


3. Exercise is a big part of my life. It keeps me centered and balanced. Not to mention keeping me at a weight and size I am comfortable with. ;)


4. I work with family - being with them day in and day out is tiring and drives me crazy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's too flexible!



5. I am extremely organized and neat. I'm kind of a perfectionist. Drives my husband crazy at home and my Dad crazy at work. But they drive me equally crazy with their procrastination and disorganization!



6. I am pretty sure that someday I'll have plastic surgery. Call me vain if you must but when my boobs are drooping (more than they are now!) I'd love to have them lifted and get implants (the same size though). I'm not against a face-lift later in life. I would try Botox now but I'm kind of scared... Plus there is that little problem called money!



7. I am equal parts outdoorsy and girly. I love me a dirty camping or raft trip full of fishing, hiking, riding 4-wheelers and dirt bikes and beers by the fire. But the other half of me loves shopping, dressing up, buying and wearing make-up, wearing super tall heels, going out to nice dinners and drinking wine.


I would love to nominate the following blogs for this award:


Shannon at Double the Blessings, Twice the Love

Niki at It's Always Something

Hillary at Making Me Mom

Anne at The Makings of Baby Ostie If she has time being 39 weeks pregnant! :)

Madelyn at The Gameplan

Mrs. Huber at http://huberhousehold.blogspot.com/"> The Huber Household











1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award!!! I just saw you celebrated your Birthday, I hope you had a really great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete