Friday, August 5, 2011

Fit Friday

Whew, this week has been a whirlwind! Work is still busy which is a positive. We have been so busy at home which is both positive and negative. I'm not really sure what we have been doing outside of our normal activities but I can't seem to get anything NEW done! Week was kind of blah fitness/eating-wise but I'll lay it out there. Because life gets in the way sometimes. 2 weeks in a row sometimes...

Fitness: I did work out 5 times this week. Thank goodness because good ol' AF arrived last weekend and I was a bloated and miserable mess! Midol and exercise were my friend and I was still a bloated mess! Possibly due to all the salty food I was craving? Working out seriously keeps me sane so I don't know how my week would have gone without it! It felt really good to be back at the gym after my hectic schedule the week before. It's amazing how fast I feel a difference when I'm not lifting. A week without it and I'm completely weak-sauce!

Nutrition: FAIL. I don't know how or why it happened this week. I had a few stressful days (insane traffic, things not going my way, etc) and it seemed every night when I got home MrHoppy and I looked at each other and wondered why we hadn't planned dinner yet. Fail. We did OK all things considered but the universe was not on our side. After cleaning the house top to bottom Wednesday night we cooked the chicken we had thawed. It was the 2nd part of a package, and after we took our first bites we remembered the first part... So gross. Disgusting. I don't know what was wrong with it but it went in the trash. So at 8:30 2 very hungry Hoppys ate tortillas for dinner. Our week went that way pretty much from Monday on... Curses!

 Weight: 119 - I think that's the same, or more, than last week. Eh, I'm not too worried. Between not eating the best and being on my period that's not too shabby. It's only a number anyway! Right?

And let me just say, I am so ready for the weekend. We have fun plans that I'll write about next week. It's much needed let me tell ya! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment