Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pool Fun

It has been hot, hot, hot in Colorado! We have been staying cool by hitting the pool as often as we can. O loves the pool and I love being able to spend that time with my sister, brother-in-law and MrHoppy.

Our town has a new pool this Summer. One part has a crazy-play-town-contraption thing. There are 2 big slides and a lazy river. The fun part of the lazy river is that there are waves in one portion of it. It's so much fun watching O ride on the tube with his Daddy and go over the waves. He loves it!

On the downside, I have now been burned TWICE this Summer. Stupid - I haven't ever burned my stomach before but I guess I need sunscreen on it from now on!

Here are some fun pictures from our pool adventures.

Chilling in my shades with Auntie and Mama 
Sunscreen is such a fun toy


I don't want to wear my hat! Really, this lasted about 30 seconds. He is such a happy boy


 Sharing his sandwich with Uncle

Kisses for Uncle between bites

No comments:

Post a Comment