Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead!

Whew, this week has been so busy! DH has been working all week, we had friends over last night after dinner with my Grandma. Thankfully I was able to take this morning off to get some yard work done. We'll try to get the house cleaned tonight. DH got SO much done yesterday - it makes me so happy when he's productive. ;)

So tomorrow is going to be busy. I have an appointment with the vag cam at 8AM. I am hoping I have 2-3 great follies! Trigger should be tomorrow night or Sunday night with IUI#5 on Monday or Tuesday morning. Any T&P would be great. I'm really off and on about how I'm feeling about this... I want to do it but I'm so terrified of another disappointing treatment cycle... But that's a whole other post!

Anyway... Then we'll be getting food and the house ready for a BBQ with friends and family Saturday afternoon at 3. I'm really looking forward to it - it's going to be a mish-mash of people: family, my friends, DH's friends and some of his work buddies. Should be a good time!

Sunday we don't have any firm plans except that I want to watch fireworks somewhere! I absolutely love the 4th of July. I love Summer and everything that goes along with it! DH got Sunday night off so I'm super excited to spend the whole day with him!

Monday I took a vacation day at work. Sucks we don't have coverage for our office, it seems like so many people have the day off! I think we're probably just going to hang out before he goest to work that night. Thenk I *think* my sister and I are finally going to go shopping for her birthday gift! She has been working really hard to lose her baby weight and it's time for a couple new cute shirts for her!

I can't wait for a 3 day weekend. It's very needed right now... Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July! Please remember not to leave your pets outside unattended - fireworks can scare them and it's one of the biggest times for lost animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment