Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stark White

Yesterday was 14dpiui and so I POAS. Stark white of course. It hurt, I cried and my DH was amazing. He just held me and I know he was upset too. But in all honesty I wasn't very surprised. It's easy to dream of what it would feel like to see a positive test. To think about how it would feel to tell everyone something finally worked in our favor. But then reality hits and I just don't know if that's ever going to happen to me. To us.

I think we're planning to get IUI #6 out of the way in August. If that isn't successful I'll be looking into our next option. We have some ideas that I'll get into here if it comes to that.

Yesterday afternoon was kind of hard - we had plans to go up to our college town for a birthday BBQ. There were lots of pregnant friends and new babies there. I'm proud I did as well as I did but that could have been because our oldest dog came with us and ended up getting pretty sick. We had to take him to the emergency vet in that town and $470 later I'm glad to say that he is feeling much better today! We had fun, went to a bar we used to frequent when we lived there and spent time with old friends.



Hanging with Aaron



The boys, don't mind the middle finger!



I'm so happy I have him

No comments:

Post a Comment