Thursday, August 12, 2010

One more day

One more day until a 3 day weekend. I can't even express how much I'm looking forward to it. Here are just a few of the reasons...

1. My DH's dad, step-mom and little bro (17) and sister (13) and TWO of their friends are coming into town and staying with us. Why is that so fun you ask?! Because it's Mile High Music Festival weekend! His family is going both Saturday and Sunday and we are going Sunday. Dave Matthews is headlining and of course, as my favorite band I can't wait to see them again! Not to mention ALL our best friends will be there. It's going to be so fun.

2. Saturday morning I'm going to get an iPhone! I do have an iTouch now but I'm switching carriers and getting an iPhone. I'm really excited. My DH is so sad, he still has 1 year on his current contract but I promised him he will inherit my iTouch until he can get an iPhone too! I'm such a sweet wife... :)

3. I have Monday off work. Need I say more??

I'm feeling better after Tuesday's shittastic IUI. My DH was off work last night and we went to dinner to catch up. We ended up at one of our favorite restaurants and then walked around outside afterward. It was the most beautiful night, perfect weather. We laughed, talked and had an amazing time just being together. We talked a little bit about our future plans and TTC and decided that we just need a break right now - emotionally and financially. We'll revisit things after my 2ww is over and take it from there.

I keep meaning to post pictures from our camping trip last weekend - I'm going to try to get that done TONIGHT!

Also I have other news that may be happening... I'm going to wait until I know more but I'm kind of excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment