Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oxymoron

Why, oh why is the air conditioner blasting all God-forsaken day in this office while I run my space heater in my lap?? How does that make any sense? Granted, I am usually colder than anyone else but this is ridiculous! I have perma-goosebumps! The only satisfaction I have is that the ones keeping the arctic temperature here are paying the bills for both to run... ;) I am so bad.

In other news we had a FABULOUS weekend. The IL's were in town and I always love having them. DH's Dad and stepmom are great. Sunday we went to the Mile High Music Festival and I had such a good time. We got to see Train, Weezer, Atmosphere and of course my personal favorite Dave Matthews. There were other great bands thrown in there too, believe me! We took Monday off from work (which is always a bonus!) and got the house cleaned up after our guests left and grocery shopped. 7 people sure can use a lot of towels, sheets, silverware and plates!

Well, the air just came back on, ::pulls space heater into lap::, and it's kind of hard to type with this thing in the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment