We'll be at my in-law's house all day tomorrow so I won't have time to blog. So I'll do my thankful post a day early mmm-kay?
I've been emotional this week for some reason (kind of not like me) and I wonder if it has to do with the holiday? I think I'm still coming to terms with our recent decision and it's still affecting me more than I let on. Even more than I admit to myself. But I think that's to be expected, don't you?
But in the spirit of Thanksgiving I'm going to focus on what I do have. And that is a lot...
This year I'm thankful for:
- a cute, funny, sexy, generous and irritating husband ;)
- a family that loves me
- my sister who is my best friend
- my nephew - need I say more??
- our furbabies
- an awesome house that I really do love
- a stable job
- friends that have stood by me every step of the way
- the ability to travel often
And I'm also very thankful for the strength I never knew I had. The ability to keep moving forward even when my heart is broken.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
I have moved
4 weeks ago