Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Blues

I don't know what my problem is today - I guess I have a case of the Mondays? (LOVE Office Space!) I'm just grumpy and in such a bad place with work. After covering for 2 weeks alone and moving this office to a new location I'm just done. I need a break. And what does the boss-man do? Takes today off, as if he hasn't had enough days off in the last month, to golf. Leaving me here again. Alone. On a Monday. Yes, I know he's the boss, he can do what he wants. But we don't have another person to help cover when the other is gone. Which sucks. And I'm sorry, but it's not my responsibility to hire someone. I do everything else around here! Not to mention he'll be taking a 1/2 day tomorrow as well... Can you tell I'm grumpy yet?

:::sigh:::

The silver lining to all of this is that in 48 hours we'll be boarding a plane to Florida! I'm so excited to see our friends and my Grandparents but mostly I'm just excited to be away from work for a week. How sad is that?? Now if I can just get through the next 2 days...

So maybe it's just because it's Monday, maybe it's because today I hate my boss or maybe I'm just bored. I am incredibly bored with life at the moment. I need a change. But what? Let's hope a vacation is all I need! Right now I want to get in my car and drive away. And not look back...

Anyone else ever feel that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment