Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm an Auntie again!

My new niece arrived yesterday! November 29th, 2010.  I don't have many details yet - all I know is that Jade Elizabeth weighed in at 7lbs, 6oz and that Mom and baby were both doing fine. Oh and that she had her first poop on my MIL -which she (of course) loved!

Gotta love the details we get from MrHoppy's family huh? Granted, they live out of state and I'm sure they are a just a tad busy but still... We are an excited Aunt and Uncle! But I don't want to bother them (yet) so I'll hold off on requesting details until... ummm... tomorrow maybe? :)

And there is definitely a Skype session in our near future!

I have only received ONE picture so far and it was a just a text. You can't tell what she looks like but I have to post something! So here she is, brand new to this world! I can't believe I have to wait until May to meet her in person... :(

And I would say my SIL looks pretty fabulous for just having a baby wouldn't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment