Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dreary Wednesday

I have several posts in the works right now and I'm just waiting on the pictures. Story of my life right?

I washed my car yesterday - so wouldn't you know? It's starting to rain. Of course!

This morning was sadly spent at the funeral of my Mom's Aunt. She passed away late last week quite unexpectedly. While it's always nice to see extended family, it wasn't an event that we wished would bring us together. My morning ended at lunch with my sister and nephew. I was able to capture some adorable pictures of him that I will share shortly. He is getting so big!

I basically feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day. The office was un-manned all morning so I've been catching up this afternoon.

I am very much looking forward to a relaxing evening with MrHoppy. And I'll get these pictures done and share what's been going on in the land of Hoppy! All good things, of course. :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment