Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rainy Rockies

A couple weeks ago I told you about the Rockies game we were attending in the rain. It turned out perfect actually - it was on a rain delay but it gave us time to get downtown and hit up our favorite spots before the game started. I know I've raved about the Chop House before and I'll do it again. We love it!


A pilsner and a bourbon barrel stout. Yes please!


I just love the ambiance there


The Chop House is directly across the street from Coors Field so we walked over to the game in the sloppy weather



The game was practically empty so one of the ticket scanner people offered to take our photo...


I raced up the stairs alone




We had such a great date-day!


And I am so very lucky that one of my dear friends from high school is the announcer for the Rockies. He hooks us up with the best seats whenever he can!

No comments:

Post a Comment