Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring is in the Air

Spring has been slow to arrive here in colorful Colorado. We have had some nice days - finally! The dogs are so happy to be able to relax and play outside after being cooped up for months.

I am loving having the windows open and feeling the fresh air move through our house. My tulips are blooming, the Iris bulbs I planted last Fall are growing and the Lilac bush is a gorgeous shade of purple. I think it's safe to say that I have Spring fever.

This weekend of course hasn't been nice but the forecast is showing 60s and 70s for the next 10 days. Woo Hoo!

We are still playing around with our camera, trying to get more familiar with it. I am pretty clueless about editing at this point but here are a few photos I've taken recently. My favorite subjects. :)

More dogsitting!

Family dinner at our favorite Mexican food restaurant. O makes this face now when you take his picture. I love it!

MrHoppy took this of our beautiful city!






Just had to add this from a melt down.

No comments:

Post a Comment