Friday, March 25, 2011

:::yawn:::

No Fit Friday today. I am soooo tired today.

Yesterday was MrHoppy's birthday and we had plans to eat dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, The Chop House. He picked me up from work and we headed downtown. I love the ambiance there and of course the food. Delicious!

Happy Birthday! I forgot to take pictures last night so this is an old cute one I found. :)


Our plan was to have a little date night, just the 2 of us since we're celebrating with friends on Saturday night. One of MrHoppy's old roommates from college called yesterday and invited us to see a comedy show after dinner so we jumped at the chance. He had free tickets so why not?

After our amazing dinner of shrimp, cornbread, salad, filet mignon and garlic mashed potatos we met up at the comedy club only to find that the tickets weren't available after all. So the 3 of us made the most of the night anyway. Or should I say, the 2 of them made the most of their night? They hadn't hung out in a couple years actually so it was just like old times. But this girl was getting tired of sitting at the bar watching them drink beers! So I took my husband's drunk self home about 11:30 which is so late for me. I turn into a pumpkin at 9 usually!

MrHoppy said he had the best night and such a good day. I'm so glad he was born 32 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment