Friday, April 29, 2011

Fit Friday

Sans photos - again. I'm sorry! MrHoppy has been working a TON this week and is working 17 hours today (yikes!) so I couldn't bear to wake him up to take my photo this morning. Not to mention he worked last night too so didn't get to bed until after 1AM. Good luck today husband!

So, let's get down to business:

Fitness: I did well this week even though I had plans Monday night and last minute plans last night. I worked out early Monday morning at home with Jillian Michaels. 30 Day Shred baby. Tuesday night was running and lifting. Wednesday morning consisted of my 30 minute core class at the gym, a run and upper body. I was going to hit the gym last night since MrHoppy was working but met up with my sister, BIL and nephew at the mall instead. :) Fridays I'm off but I'll run outside tomorrow morning. I'm going to attempt a long-ish run (for me) of 4 miles. We shall see!

Nutrition: Ate well this week although some days were kind of random. I need to focus more on vegetables and could use some ideas of how to incorporate them more into my meals. Ideas anyone? We have plans all day tomorrow (drinking, eating, drinking more, eating some more and going out on the town) for my BIL's birthday so portion control and making the best choices possible will be key.

Weight: 118 today. I was 117 all week and I'm happy with my progress. Swim suit season is almost upon us and I need to continue my toning to rock a bikini soon!

Happy Friday everyone, what plans do you have this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment