Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

Today I am thankful for Usher. Usher you say? Like an usher in a wedding??

No, not that kind of usher! That sexy man with the rock hard abs? That Usher.

Is this something random to be  thankful for? Maybe, but once you have seen my adorable nephew holding my (precious) iPhone 4 and dancing to "Oh My God" for the entire song... You would be thankful too. It's simply one of the cutest things I will ever witness.

We babysat last night and had such a good evening with that little angel. I tried to capture him dancing on video but didn't get anything to write home about. It was too dim in our house (due to the fact that the only lights we have on lately are Christmas lights!), so when MrHoppy got up to turn on the overhead light he was distracted. Then he was distracted by me following him with the camera. And then he was too busy chewing on said iPhone to keep dancing.

I will get it on video. It's my new goal. It's so cute. Something everyone should see. He definitely has the same taste in music as my sister. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! My little nephew was Harry Potter for Halloween this year. It was pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. He kept asking me in his cute little stutter, "A-aunt Jessi, D-Does my scar look o-okay?" Adorable!

    I hope you get your video!

    ReplyDelete