Friday, April 15, 2011

Fit Friday

This edition is going to be sans photos. MrHoppy took them and I downloaded them and then I looked at them... Um, no thanks.

Do you ever have a day where you look at yourself and just think you are fugly? That's the kind of day I'm having. My body looks fine but I thought my hair, makeup and face looked terrible. :::sigh:::

Just one of those days I guess...

Anyway, moving right along...

Fitness: I worked out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. All were excellent workouts. I might go for a run outside tonight, we'll see. I will definitely be hitting the gym tomorrow though. It was a good week for fitness, I'm happy with my progress but know I need to be lifting more. Tone, tone, tone!

Nutrition: Ate well this week. Pretty clean until last night. We met my brother in law and nephew for happy hour. Shared nachos but I'm happy to report that I didn't over-do it in the least! Now the weekend will be the tricky part...

Weight: 117 today. No complaints!

How did everyone else do? Any new recipes or workouts you would like to share? I'm always looking for suggestions and love to read about what works for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment