Friday, April 8, 2011

Fit Fridays

TGIF! I'm so happy the week is coming to an end. I'm ready for 2 days off to enjoy MrHoppy. Since he was gone last week and worked the beginning of this week I feel like I haven't seen him in forever!

On to Fit Fridays...

Workouts: went pretty well this week. Tuesday was thrown off due to MrHoppy's infusion of Remicade. The dogs were alone all day so I had to go straight home instead of hitting the gym. It was nice (but windy, of course) so I took B out for a run around the neighborhood. So glad we went, she enjoyed those 3 miles as much as I did!

Nutrition: I ate really well this week. I've been reading several clean and healthy eating blogs lately and I enjoy them so much. I ate clean all week. We have been making an effort, especially during the week, to cook at home and I'm proud to say we did so all week!

Weight: today I was 117.5. Nice to see that number, but not what I am focusing on.

MrHoppy called me the other day while I was at work. He had been going through pictures on our computer from last Fall (random!) and wanted to tell me that he can see the difference in my body. He said he can tell I'm toning up. What a sweet man I am married to. This is just extra motivation to keep going! I think I've been kind of "skinny-fat" the last year or so which is NOT what I want to be.

Quick pictures from this morning. I was running late but didn't want to miss this post today! Pardon the crappy iPhone pics... and double chin... and bloat from AF arriving this morning... and the messy room...

I think I am seeing progress in my abs. MrHoppy said I need to be working more on my back so I need to figure out how to incorporate more of that into my routine. My arms are where I really want to start seeing more definition but it's slow going.

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment: