Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Infertility A to Z's

I haven't written much about IF recently but though this was kind of fun. :)


Stolen from a fellow blogger, MrsSmoke, check out here blog here

A. Age at Which you Started TTC: 27

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex, seriously who says "baby dancing"??

C. Children Wanted: We wanted 2-3

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Babies: 2 dogs and a cat

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins: Eh, I just take a multi-vitamin

F. Fertility Meds I've Taken: Clomid and Ovidrel shot in my boot-ay

G. Gain, What have I Gained from Infertility: Strength. If I can make it through the emotions of IF I can make it through anything!

H. HSG: Yep, all clear. Pretty uncomfortable procedure

I. Infertile Pet Peeve: I'm so much better now that I'm not doing treatments, honestly.

J. Job Title: Insurance Agent

K. Kids Names your are Afraid will be Taken: I used to be afraid "Sam" for a boy would be taken. Now I hope someone uses it because I love the name!

L. Lengh of Time TTC: We tried for 2.5 years

M. Miscarriages: None, I have never seen 2 lines on a pregnancy test

N. Number of Times you have Switched REs: None, we stayed with our "in-network" RE

O. Ovarian Quality: Great, I always ovulated on my own and produced a good number of eggs from minimal medications.

P. POAS or Wait for AF: Wait for AF

Q. Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: Go on vacation, that's what worked for my friend!

S. Sperm: The few sperm he has aren't great swimmers and are mis-shapen. Poor little spermies :(

T. Time you Tried Naturally: One year

U. Uterus Quality: Good, it is "tipped" though. Can make for a tricky IUI catheter placement

V. Vagina: Um... Yes?

W. What Baby Stuff do you Already Have: Not a thing, I never bought anything actually!

X. Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it! How many people know about our TTC Journey: We are pretty open about it. Most of our friends and family know. We "came out" pretty early on. The support was nice and people finally stopped asking so many damn questions!

Y. Yearly Exam: Still have 'em!

Z. Zits: ? Never really got them, still don't. What does this even mean?! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this, might have to steal it for the future! : )

    ReplyDelete