Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome to Crazy-Town

Or casa-de-Hoppy. They are interchangeable at this point.

We have been on dog-sitting duty for pretty much the last 2 weeks. And it's not over yet...

My parents were gone for 9 days so we kept their silly Doberman-Lab mix Schatzi while they were gone. She was going through a puking thing while we had her so her bed was washed practically every day. But our dogs had a fabulous time playing with her.

Kitty has been spending a lot of time avoiding the crazy play time but she likes to watch from high above
Let's play!
We had a couple days off before our next house (dog) guest arrived.





Someone is obsessed with the cat...


Lala is MrHoppy's cousin's French Mastiff. She gets to stay with us for a week and a half while her parents are in New Zealand. The slober and drool is something new for me but the messy water drinking is something I got used to with Schatzi. How do dogs make such a mess while they drink water? It makes me thankful that our dogs are such clean and tidy drinkers.

So sleepy from playing
Tired out
How do the pictures look? I'm still learning how to use our new camera and it's been fun so far! Most of my subjects have been furry friends. The Saturday morning classes are helping a lot. We talked about taking interesting photos yesterday so I hope to work on that this week. And I think I have an idea of how I'm going to stay organized while making sure I'm including lots of photo updates on the ol' blog.

On a side note, how the hell is it Sunday already? Where did the weekend go?

2 comments:

  1. What I wouldn't give for a tidy water drinker. I had friends over this afternoon and their poor 4 year old bit it in my kitchen because she slipped on Ox drool....how embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is so cool girl! Beyond glad I found your blog! Maybe you have time to visit mine too, and if you like it, follow me. I always follow back :)

    Kisses xoXx
    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete