Monday, October 11, 2010

Weird Turn-on

Is anyone else turned on by their husband when he is being uber productive? Or am I the only one?

Example: Saturday was a great day. We got up and worked out (yay!), came home and had a healthy breakfast and then worked in the yard for hours. I just kept looking at him - thankful he wasn't complaining, realizing I NEVER could have gotten all the work done without him, and glad we could spend that quality time together. We only got the front yard done so I'm keeping my fingers crossed he is motivated this Sunday to do the same in the back yard... You truly don't realize how many bushes you have until you have to trim each and every one!

Overall it was a great weekend!

We also spent time with friends we hadn't seen in awhile Saturday night. They had their 2nd baby in June and I am happy to say I only felt true happiness for them when I met her. She is so cute and I held her a lot that night. Their almost 3 year old son LOVED my DH so it was awesome to see them playing together. I know he'll have a great bond with our nephew as he grows up.

Speaking of the nephew.... My sister, BIL and nephew came over for dinner last night. It was a great evening and little O-Town (one of his many nicknames!) is learning and growing SO much. He is "army crawling" and rolling everyone. We are going to have to baby-proof soon too! He goes straight for the dog's water bowls when he's in the kitchen. He has 2 little teeth on the bottom and they are adorable. He loves his voice and screams to hear it. The cutest thing of all is when he gets excited. He shakes his head back and forth and does this little snorting thing with his nose. It's to die for... :) And if you do it he will copy you. He also gives big sloppy kisses which I L.O.V.E!
Here is a little something for your viewing pleasure. Does it get any cuter than that hat?? His Mom and Dad got it for him yesterday and he wore it long enough for me to snap a picture. It's hard to get any good ones of him lately - he's always moving! Such a big boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment